Please help us provide exposure to your professional and academic achievements by contributing to the next issue of SIAM Update. We are seeking to include information on the following topics:
· Publication announcements for new reports, books and articles
· Information on new research or outreach projects you are starting
· Calls for papers for conference and workshops you are organizing
· Invited lectures or other significant presentations you have given
· Paper presentations or panel participation at conferences
· Grants, fellowships, or awards you have received
· Promotions or new positions you have accepted
· Faculty additions, retirements, and other relevant news about your department or program
· Election to an officer position in a local ASPA chapter
· Students’ professional accomplishments, including new jobs and promotions, involvement in major research projects, important public sector initiatives, and research publications.
If you are engaged in activities that will be of interest to your fellow members or students, please send materials for the email update to firstname.lastname@example.org by end of the day on Monday, February 2, 2015.